Sunday, October 25, 2009

TGIF and birthday

just came back from dinner at TGIF one utama there. four of us, housemates went there. there is an unwritten rule among us here.if any one of us gets the highest pointer for last semester exam, that individual must belanja us makan besar before the next semester exam. haha. funny rule right. our finals begin next month. so today was the perfect day to do that belanjaing treat. :-).

dinner was great. food was splendid and super kenyang we were. makan until we could not even order desert. imagine how super kenyang we were. dinner was a time we catch up on the latest gossips. haha. stay in the same house tapi all so sibuk sokmo.:-) today was special also. this was because two weeks ago on a Saturday also, went over to sri hartamas for my dear friend from sabah birthday dinner. two weeks pass by so fast. while in the car back home, pass by the routes that brought many sweet memories on the way back.:-) glad manage to celebrate my dear friend birthday. hope you enjoyed yourself. that was the least i could have planned.

birthday is a day that is very meaningful to everyone. it shows maturity and we become a year wiser. i remember my dear friend told me ten reasons why she didn't like birthday celebration. when came to her birthday, i tried my very best to narrow the reasons and prove her wrong. that indeed birthday celebrations are very nice and meaningful occasions. at least i tried to narrow the list even though i wished i could have proved that all the ten reasons were just her assumptions. most penting, i tried to make my dear friend happy on her birthday. hope she enjoyed and had fun.

talking about birthday celebrations, i remembered my beloved room mate orchestrated my 21st bully night birthday celebration with all my dear maktab friends. will always ingat that day where i was bullied to the maximum. sweet memories last a life time. also not forgetting my dear beloved aunt who belanja me makan besar at souled out sri hartamas. thanks aunt and grandmother for it. will ingat it for life. i percaya that everyone should never celebrate their birthday alone.. its totally unacceptable. i cant accept that unless you have valid reasons to prove me wrong. happy birthday to my dear 'bro in law', see zi xian. may Jesus bless you always. :-)





p/s: From our birthday, until we die, Is but the winking of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment