Thursday, October 8, 2009

raya open house

just came back from raya open house at my beloved lecturer ( Puan Haleza) house at Bukit Indah, Ampang there. want to terima kasih to my two beloved classmates yang sudi tumpang me on their motorcycles to her place. thanks a million. haha. well, my lecturer open house was a blast. food was in abundant. most penting was the warmth she shows us ( mathematics students from maths 2 and maths 3). thanks to her sporting husband also. not forgetting to her children . i enjoyed myself eating the food which was super sedap. indeed my lecturer is a great cook. also spending time with our mathematics opsyen friends. cathing up on the latest news and gossips. hehe. i was waiting to get some duit raya. but didn't get. is it because i sudah tua? haha. thanks again puan for having this rumah terbuka for us. hope to go to next year open house at the same place. :-) take care always.




p/s: we must always live in perpaduan.

No comments:

Post a Comment