Thursday, October 29, 2009

of french fries and 'teh o'

baru took my dinner again. today my beloved housemates didn't masak. so i had to masak for myself to makan. haha . same regular menu, french fries with eggs and 'teh o'. my beloved mom actually hates this dish very much. too much oil, fats and causes colestrol. so if you are reading this mom, don't marah me please. :-).


actually i tersengaja masak this dish when i just moved into my new house here. after frying the frenc fries, i saw an egg there. then i gatal-gatal fried it and campak the fried french fries into it. then kacau-kacau it, eureka, frech fries with eggs. 'teh o' has always been my favourite drink. i hate milk beverages, very rare i take milk since i can't remember when. haha.


today also, had taklimat peperiksaan at my campus there. me and beloved meredah hujan on our way back here. so bersemangat to listen taklimat. haha. then my friend ajak go play futsal later at night. i being born a kaki bangku will sure face problems nanti. haha. but again, why not try something new. plus i have not been amalkan gaya hidup sihat langsung. those close to me can testify why. haha. don't pecah rahsia dear friends.


i stop playing basketball for some time already. i masih ingat those Thursday night from 8pm sampai 11pm at taman midah basketball court. i miss you guys there. god willing, panjang usia, i datang balik main there ya. :-) have we ever wondered why sometimes in life we never get what we want.? no matter how hard is ours. are we suppose to keep on trying or just give up.?


i believe in destiny. everything happens for a reasons some say. so i percaya, if it is meant to happen or be yours, it will happen in it's due time. no need to force and be pushy. well, need to go. want to baca some notes. exam sudah dekat. mula first paper pada 12 november 2009. wish me all the best. gambateh. :-)



p/s: french fries was not a french creation. was a Belgian creation the year 1700s. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment