Tuesday, October 6, 2009

FRIENDS

a six letter word. but carries infinity amount of meaning. wonder why./? haha. nanti i explain. just don't confuse the word FRIENDS with the hit television serial before with the same name. which made me fall for the beautiful jennifer aniston. damn you idiot brad pitt for doing bad to her. will tembak you if i ever meet you in my life. hehe. well, some say friends are angels on earth sent to make us fell better. i believe it is very true indeed. in life we cannot be a lone ranger. i have seen so called idiots who think they can be independent and do all things alone. are you crazy.?/ no man is an island. we must always have friends. and i mean many friends. even though we are close to a few. that's another story altogether. take case of me, early morning, my beloved housemates made midnight supper. then , my super rajin classmate gave me raya cookies, then my guy friend tumpang me on his motorcycle to go for breakfast with all my guys classmates. then, two of my classmates girls allow me to tumpang their car back to my apartment. well, i know what everyone is going to say, you always tumpang people .?/ haha. yes. because I'm saving up duit to beli my own ride. god willing. well, having friends in life bring cheer us. friends even understand us sometimes better then our boyfriend or girlfriend. i can be witness to that. hehe. anyway, i hendak to go and tidur now. mengantuk sangat. plus, have to go or english club at 2.30pm. malas hendak pergi. tapi have to force myself. see everyone again. take care always.



p/s: lets ponder on this line, "Your friends will know you better in the first minute they meet you than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years."by Richard Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment