Saturday, December 26, 2009

christmas weekend

another 5 days we will leave 2009 and embrace the year 2010. time really does fly super fast. well, am looking forward towards the new year. new plans, new hopes and new resolutions. haha

on Christmas eve, me and my little brother decided to do something fun. haha. well, bahau just opened this small cinema here. it has 5 screens. and the movies list are updated same par with those mega cinemas. that the good part. haha.

so me and he decided to watch the movie 'vettaikaran' starring my favourite actor, Vijay. the movies was around 2 and half hours plus. our movie was at 11.45pm. it ran for around 2 and the half hours plus. great songs and great storyline. plan to watch second time. haha.

come home around 3am. then can't tidur. brain still ringing with the movie soundtracks i think. haha. then i decided to do some self reflection on what i have done in the year 2009. some things were good and some were bad. haha. some left me with sweet memories and not lupa also the bitter memories which i hope to erase when i embrace the year 2010.

this so called self reflection ran until 4.30am i think. last time i checked my watch. haha. then i dozed off, nasib baik iu put alarm to wake up at 9am. church Christmas service was at 10am. mom asked us all to siap-siap by 9.30am.

Christmas service was nice and we had some light makan-makan after service. the caterer's food was boleh dikatakan sedap la. haha. after that, went over to dad's friend photo studio to snap a family portrait together. the last time my family did one family portrait was when i was three years old. thats 19 years old. haha.

spend Christmas day at home and didnt go jalan-jalan anywhere. but today, plan to lepak with my kampung friends and catch jay chow's new movie in cinema. haha.



p/s: santa claus didnt give me my IPHONE as a christmas gift. damn you santa. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment