Friday, December 4, 2009

back home

semester break has just begin starting from 20 November onwards. but i had to stay back at kl to take care of my beloved grandfather who just had a hip operation. was there for two weeks.

just reached home yesterday. i haven't been home in a damn long time. haha. actually was busy with finals and work related stuff at cheras. so could not come as as frequent as before.

so many changes happened in my beloved home. dad fixed a aircond at my room. i don't know why he did that actually. hehe. plus he tahu that i tidak boleh sleep with aircond on. he say he wanted to just fixed it. haha . nice alasan dad. my house grill was also changed. it was time because the old grill was over 10 years old.

today i woke up then sedar my mom had to rush over to kl back. my grandfather suffered some health complications. so left me and dad here. little brother is over at his study place getting himself geared up for exams.

so i can spend more time bonding with dad. haha. i can also help in his business running. but remember to tip me well dad. if you are reading this. hehe.

i just love the feeling of being at home. no stress at all. besides that i get to 'abuse' my dad's car. haha. minyak is free, dad pays for it. haha. electricity bill also is free. haha. so bad son you have dad. :-)

i will be here for the whole month of December before my new semester begins. hope to spend quality time with my folks and little brother.



p/s: dad seems to like his LCD samsung television screen very much. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment