Friday, November 13, 2009

friday the 13th ( 13.11.2009)

actually i didn't' ever sedar the date for today. then one of my friend started getting nuts i think and talk about the history related to the Friday the 1th. haha. to me its just karut and no related to reality at all. total bollocks in my opinion.

i woke up and my beloved houseamte 'da bao' one packet of my favourite nasi lemak. how nice to wake up everyday like this. hehe :-) after makan it, then i terus back to tidur. even though i have two more papers for exam next week, i malas nak study at all. help me. :-)

yesterday, was the first time i went to LCCT at sepang there. haha. was to go and pick up one of my beloved housemates elder brother. he has a convocation here at PWTC. was a fun journey to there while sembang-sembang with friends in the car.

today i janji to myself to study at least two hours after i come back from pasar malam at Leisure Mall there. going the with beloved housemates again. haha

yesterday was nice because my beloved dad called me. haha. sounds pelik kan. he actually rarely calls me. but when he calls me, he only has very valuable words of wisdom from scripture to share with me.he is a man of few words. but when it comes to scripture, he is the man. hes only source of guidance in life is the Bible. love you dad, if you happen to read this.


p/s: love my father, mother and little brother very much :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment