Saturday, March 27, 2010

away for a long time

i baru sedar that the last time i was blogging was over two months away. haha. maybe was super busy *winks*. two months pass by so fast without me even sedar it :-)


last week was a great one week holidays which i manged to un-stress my self. haha. spend time lepaking with my beloved kampung friends, wasting lots of money on useless entertainment, teaching my tuition students ( thanks Mr Kandasamy for allow me to handle the form 2 and form 4 students) which was fun and stress also. some students were bigger and taller size than me. :-) also thanks to dad, for allowing me to abuse his beloved car to the maximum. minyak kereta free , everyday dad isi full tank everyday :-)


while i was taking my lunch with my friends at our beloved nasi campur shop, i noticed this elderly man who was just eating nasi kosong with ikan kicap. he didn't even order a drink. suddenly i looked at my plate, which was overly full with food. i suddenly felt very sad for this man on my next table.


i almost felt like crying when i saw this. suddenly i teringat kembali my mom advice before, "syl, make sure you never waste food. think of all the hungry people in the world who dont have enough food to eat". thanks mom for the advice. this old man didn't even waste any drop of rice even though his food was super simple if compare to mine. all he wanted was to keep his stomach full so that he has energy to face the day.


i went home and fell on my knees. begging the Lord for being very ungrateful all this while with some many things. i sedar that in life, being grateful for what we have is a very important thing to do. kita hendaklah bersyukur dengan apa yang kita ada :-) i janji to myself that i will thank the Lord for every small blessing that he gives forth to me.




p/s: teringat kembali nasihat cikgu moral sewaktu sekolah menengah, " kamu perlulahbersyukur dapat datang ke sekolah yang cantik ini, saya dulu hendak bersekolah kena merayu dengan emak bapa untuk bayar yuran sekolah. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment